The following are shows that I either participate in as a vendor, or that I love to browse as a shopper. There are tons of fabulous sellers here in Victoria, all with an incredible variety of things to peruse. If you're a local, be sure to check them out! And of course, look for Zenkat Vintage among the tables!
Victoria Vintage Expo
- Look for me here! The Expo is destined to be the king of all vintage fairs on the island (in my humble opinion). So much fun to participate in with fab customers passing through, and wicked events, presentations and entertainment set up. Did I mention there's a bar too?
Vintage Fair Victoria
- You'll find me here too! This is the one show I try never to miss. The atmosphere is always fun and funky and truly a mecca for EVERYTHING one might need for their vintage life.
Vintage, Retro & Collectible Show/Sale
- At the Mary Winspear Center in Sidney, BC. There's always a great selection from a variety of vendors. And there are some sellers worth checking out that participate in the Sidney show but not in the others further in town/Victoria way.
Island Mavins Handmade and Vintage Market
- I haven't participated in this show but have attended and it's well worth a visit! The mix of old and new, crafted and scrounged, (and yes, some qualify as both), is delightful to browse!
Victoria's Ultimate Hobby & Toy Fair
- While this show incorporates all manner of toy/gaming/comic etc. collectibles, there is an awesome variety of vintage and antique pieces to be found. I've scored some gems at this fantastic show!